Leadership Academy of the San Antonio Chapter of AGC is the chapter’s premier professional development program. The curriculum guides participants to think critically about important issues facing our industry, while preparing them to be leaders in their companies.
The Chapter is interested in providing leadership, communication skills and customer service training to future company leaders. The goal is to engage and develop key individuals who are or will be leading your company, making proposal presentations, conducting meetings and serving on committees while directing the future of the construction industry.
Class members complete a leadership assessment, design goal-oriented assignments, and each session present oral reports on their specific applications. Between sessions, candidates receive telephone coaching from the instructor. Class members report both surprise and delight with the high-energy sessions and new found confidence and communication tools.
Participants will learn to:
– Speak to groups comfortably and convincingly
– Remember names of people they just met
– Organize thoughts better under pressure
– Triple listening awareness and technique
– Apply and teach 40 leadership principles for dealing with others
– Reduce conflicts and lower stress
– Discover the keys to building teamwork and morale
– Lead better meetings
– Improve customer service
– Develop more confidence
For more information, contact Erica Bogran, email@example.com.